SnapTube is the easiest possible way you can download and get the Youtube Videos for free on your Android device. SnapTube is an app specially designed to download the videos for free in several different quality options. All you have to do is download the SnapTube App and Install it on your device for free to start using the application. SnapTube can be downloaded with the help of the APK or directly from the Android Play Store by Google.
How To Change Download Path In SnapTube?
Once you download the app, all you have to do is click on it to start the app. You will have a searching option or you can go with the popular tab in the app which has all the popular recent videos from around the web on Youtube. If you want a certain video to download, go with the search option and type in your desired video name.
SnapTube will be providing the results from which you can select the one you want and wait for SnapTube to fetch the URL from Youtube. After it is done, it will ask you for the Video or Audio quality you want to download. Once you select, SnapTube will get on an action, and your desired Video will be downloaded in a matter of seconds.
The real question is, where do all the downloaded SnapTube videos get saved? If they get stored in the default Internal Storage> SnapTube> Video folder, your internal memory will not allow you to cross the limit, and you will be urged to delete some videos to get the new ones. What if you want more videos and unlimited space to store them? That’s exactly is what we are going to discuss now.
You can change the Download Path in SnapTube, and it is a very natural process. Check out the steps that we provide in this article in detail which will guide you joy o select a download path of your choice to save all those Youtube video downloads on your device without any problems.
Steps To Change the Download Path In SnapTube:
- Once you download SnapTube, it will be ready to be used from your apps folder on your Android device
- Click on the app to use SnapTube
- Click on the settings button which has a symbol of gear at the top right corner of the app
- Tap on the Download Path to Change it
- Choose MicroSD to save the video to your external device which will provide larger space when compared to the Internal Storage
- Tap on the folder that you want to save the videos to in your external device
- You can choose any name of your choice for the folder which will have all the downloaded SnapTube videos.
- Select the specific folder in which you want to save the videos
- Confirm your action and you are done with the process of changing the download path of the videos you download from SnapTube.